Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients and families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status. Dimensions are:
* Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
* Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
* Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
* Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
* Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes
QualificationsA minimum of 1 year experience as a licensed RN required.
Diploma in Nursing or an Associate in Science Degree in Nursing (ADN) from an accredited nursing program. Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association, must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
2+ years of PACU, ICU, Critical Care or ED experience preferred
Moderate sedation experience preferred Experienced nurses with Associate Degrees/Diploma in Nursing will commit at the time of hire to complete a Bachelor's of Science Degree (BSN) or higher in nursing within 5 years of hire.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44101)