UH Seidman Cancer Center is part of the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and one of an elite group of 12 freestanding cancer centers designated by the National Cancer Institute as a Comprehensive Cancer Center, and a part of a worldwide cancer alliance.
Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status.
- Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
- Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
- Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
- Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
- Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes.
This is a full time (40hrs/wk) position working either day/evening or straight night shift, combination of 8hr & 12hr shifts. Seidman 4 is a 30 bed medical oncology unit.
- 1 year RN experience required
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program, BSN preferred (Diploma/ADN graduates will be required to obtain their BSN within 5yrs of hire)
- Current RN licensure in the State of Ohio required at time of hire
- Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association, must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44101)