Provide assistance to Tulsa and Outsourced Customer Service Representatives regarding domestic and global rental and reservation policies and procedures. Assist and Resolve escalated problems and complaints from our customers by using problem resolution skills to provide answers to special customer inquiries regarding rentals and reservations while promoting customer satisfaction and loyalty. Assist with processing of adjustments and Watson Queues. Provide administrative duties to accomplish tasks and goals of Customer Service Department. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use company empowerment guidelines to negotiate and resolve normal customer issues and complaints and communicate the solution in a professional manner.
- Accurate and timely completion of the reports regarding negotiated resolutions; accurate logging of phone call types; correct assignment of reason and sub-reason codes; correct cost center assignment for charge backs and proper use of the reservation systems to process reservations.
- Accurate completion of forms/reports to be forwarded for special handling; prepare written communication to customers when appropriate and accurate completion of adjustments for customers.
- Answer questions from Tulsa and Outsourced Customer Service Representatives concerning reservations, rental procedures, billing situations, refunds/adjustments, promotional programs and corporate accounts.
- Assist customers presenting difficult and involved reservation and rental requests.
- Resolve escalated customer problems and complaints for both domestic and global reservations and rentals.
- Approval of monetary adjustments up to authorized limit following the guidelines and parameters set for the various renting locations.
- Utilize the various systems to process and resolve our customers’ concerns regarding their reservations and rental contracts and process any adjustments that are needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position does not have formal supervision responsibilities.
Qualifications (may vary by level)
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year of current customer service department experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Leadership, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented with the ability to interpret needs and resolve complex situations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Regular and punctual attendance required
Minimal travel is required.
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job, which may vary, based on job location, department or the assignment. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this description.